For those interested in the US LLM experience, here is an event that you should attend. On November 10, ten law schools will be hosting an information session on the how’s and why’s of the US LLM.
Not only can you get all your questions answered, but all those who register will also receive a waiver of the application fees which hovers around the $100 mark. Furthermore, registered participants will be the first to receive information on these schools’ in-person India visits which are scheduled for February next year.
The schools, and speakers, for the event are:
- Minnesota Law School – Kara Galvin
- LMU Loyola Law School – Aaron Ghirardelli
- Boston University School of Law – Maureen Leo
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas – Sarah Gonzales
- Northwestern Law – Mary Beth Busby
- Temple Law, Philadelphia – John Smagula
- University of San Francisco – Olivera Jovanovic
- Indiana University Maurer Law – Gabrielle Goodwin
- Tulane University School of Law – Maria Landry
- University of California, Irvine – Khary Hornsby
Following a general presentation on the US LLM experience, each law school will host separate breakout rooms where attendees can ask questions about that particular law school. Attendees are welcome to move between breakout rooms as they wish.
The event will be held at 7 pm (IST) on November 10, 2022.
(This is a sponsored post)