As you may have read, the Law School Admission Council is hosting an Discover Law Forum in Delhi on 6 December this year. The fair is attracting twenty-one law schools, including the likes of Columbia Law, the University of Pennsylvania, the University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law, and Cornell Law.
As far as we can tell, this is one of the biggest education fairs focusing specifically on the LLM programme, and would undoubtedly be of great assistance to those considering an LLM in the US.
However, not everyone is blessed to be living in Delhi and/or the NCR region.
Keeping this in mind, Amicus Partners will fly one lucky winner to and fro Delhi to attend the fair.
How can you be the lucky winner?
- Fill out this form and submit a 3,000 character (including spaces) note on why you want to pursue an LLM.
- Submissions must be made on or before 11:59 pm on November 26, 2019.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions (mentioned below)
- One winner will be announced by December 01, 2019
Terms and Conditions
- This contest is only open to those who have registered for the LLM Fair and are residing in India.
- The decision with regard to the winner is final.
- Amicus Partners will not be liable for any damages incurred in connection with the visit.
- Amicus Partners may seek further information from the winner for verification purposes.
Read more about the fair and the participating schools here via Lawctopus.