Planning to embark on a master’s course after your law degree? Wondering how to go about course selection? Confused about narrowing down on universities, or just unsure of whether you should apply or not? Or are your needs more specific, like assistance with statement’s of purpose, or vetting of scholarship applications?
Amicus Partners should be able to help.
We offer the following services:
- Assisting with course/university selections
- Reviewing Statements of Purpose and Letters of Recommendations
- Advising on scholarship applications
Our clients have received letters of admissions from a number of universities including:
- Oxford University
- Columbia Law School
- World Trade Institute, Bern
- Bucerius Law School
- Geneva Centre for International Dispute Settlement
- Queen Mary University of London
- The University of Toronto
- Melbourne Law School
- George Washington University
For the first consultation, we charge INR 5,000/- for a consultation that may last up to 30 minutes. Thereafter, our charges start at INR 1,999/- per hour for consultations. We also offer document review and editing services that start at INR 5,000/- per document.
Amicus Partners also offers customised packages for Indian law schools who are interested in hosting a session on Foreign LL.M. applications. These sessions can last 1-6 hours, and will include personalised counselling for each student on an individual basis.
Write to us at email@example.com for more information.
Or you could simply fill out this form, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.