Planning to embark on a master’s degree after your law degree? Wondering how to go about course selection? Confused about narrowing down on universities, or just unsure of whether you should apply or not? Or are your needs more specific, like assistance with statement’s of purpose, or vetting of scholarship applications?
Amicus Partners should be able to help.
We offer the following services:
- Assisting with course/university selections
- Reviewing Statements of Purpose and Letters of Recommendations
- Advising on scholarship applications
Our clients have received letters of admissions from a number of universities including:
- Oxford University
- Columbia Law School
- World Trade Institute, Bern
- Bucerius Law School
- Geneva Centre for International Dispute Settlement
- Queen Mary University of London
For the first consultation, we charge INR 5,000/- for one hour and INR 2,500 for 30 minutes. Thereafter, our charges start at INR 1,999/- per hour for consultations, and we also offer monthly retainer services with rates starting from INR 15,000/- per month.
Or you could simply fill out the form below, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.