Amicus Partners conducts counselling sessions for Indian law students looking to embark on a master’s course outside the country. If your students are considering this option, allow us to conduct interactive sessions at your campus.
These sessions typically include the following topics:
- Broad guidelines on the LLM/master’s application information
- Guidance on Statements of Purpose, writing requirements etc
- Advice on funding, scholarships and other kinds of financial aid
Apart from this, we can also provide the following services:
- Personalised LLM counselling to individual students
- Reviewing their CV, and other application documents
- Provide them with a guide in terms of internships, study modules etc
If you think your students could benefit, call us at +91 96195 60232 or send us a mail at contact [at]amicuspartners [dot] co [dot] in
Or you can just fill in the form below, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.